DENA Kick-off Liquidity Mining
Kick-off liquidity DENA mining program takes place beginning November 18th, 2020, 12:00 am UTC and runs to December 16th 2020 12:00 am UTC (28 days).
DENA Kick off Liquidity Mining Pool Details
- Participating Pools
1. DENA-ETH Liquidity Mining Pool
2. DENA-DAI Liquidity Mining Pool
- Pool Size
6,000 DENA will be allocated per pool (2 pools, Total 12,000 DENA)
- Mining Period
November 18th, 2020, 12:00 am UTC and runs to December 16th 2020 12:00 am UTC (28 days).
- Mining Rate
214.2857 DENA per pool per day
0.034722 DENA per pool per block (14s block time)
- Mining Power
1. DENA-ETH Liquidity Mining Pool: # of UNI-V2 LP Tokens
2. DENA-DAI Liquidity Mining Pool: # of BPT Tokens
#of LP tokens received is proportional to the amount of liquidity you provide.
Follow below steps to participate.
- Check conditions of two DENA liquidity mining pools
Go to https://app.de-na.com/#/dena
Realtime APR/APY may differ between 2 pools depending on total staked tokens.
- Check conditions of two DENA liquidity pools
Uniswap: Requires 50% value of DENA- 50% of value of ETH.
Balancer: Requires 2% value of DENA- 98% of DAI.
- Decide which pool to participate and get required tokens
1. Get DENA at Uniswap>
2. Get DENA at Balancer>
3. Get DAI >
- Add Liquidity and get LP (Liquidity Provider) Token of below pools
1. DENA/ETH pool at Uniswap
2. DENA/DAI pool at Balancer
- Stake (Deposit) LP token
1. Go to Dena Liquidity Mining Page
2. Press Deposit Button of desired mining pool
3. Press Deposit LP token button
4. Approve LP token spending & Sign Metamask (for UNI-V2 only)
5. Deposit LP token & Press confirm at Metamask
6. Wait till transaction is complete.
- Check your mined DENA
Click Mange button of the pool that you staked and check your pool stats.
- Claim your mined DENA
Click Mange button -> Click Claim button to withdraw your mined DENA. You will still be able to mine DENA even if you claim mined DENA.
- Unstake (Withdraw) LP token and mined DENA
Click Mange button -> Click Withdraw ->Withdraw & Claim button. You will not able to mine DENA afterwards.