- Definition & Source of Founder Tax
10% of sales of ownerships per round are compensated to the ownership owners of the previous round. This reward is defined as the Founder Tax.
- Founder Tax Distribution
40% of the Founder Tax (Top 5 Founder Tax) will be allocated to the top 5 registered owners who own the most ownerships at the end of the previous round. 60% of Founder Tax (Normal Founder Tax) will be distributed in proportion to the number of ownerships registered at the end of the previous round.
*When there is a tie, the owner who registered their last ownership earlier takes the higher rank.
- Time of the Measurement
The status of the registered Nation Ownerships is measured when the next round starts(to give you a time for registration after the previous round ends) and this determines the distribution of the founder tax reward for the current round.
- Register Nation Ownerships to Qualify
You need to register your Nation Ownerships to qualify to receive Founder Tax .
* Users who already registered their Nation Ownerships for previous Tax Farming, do not need to register twice.
- Tax Reward Date
The reward will be paid within 28 days after the end of the round (when the last Nation Ownership of the round is sold).
- DeNations Ownerships & Myanmar Ownerships are excluded.
- For Ownerships of a Nation which have sold greater than or equal to 100 at current time of writing, the Founder Tax policy for the second round sales will be announced shortly in a separate article.
* This applies to France, Japan, Italy, India, Republic of Korea, Estonia, Malta, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Greece, China
- John registered 50 Ownerships (out of 190 total registered) of France when the last France Ownership is sold for round 2 (end of round 2).
- John owns the 2nd largest number of France Ownerships at the end of round 2
- 85 new France Ownerships are sold (which excludes resale) during the 3rd round. The total sales amount was 100 ETH
- Founder tax reward for John at round 3 will be 1.39 ETH which includes
Normal Founder Tax (0.79 ETH=50 ETH*10%*60%*(50/190)) and Top 5 Founder Tax (0.60 ETH=50 ETH*10%*40%*30%)