Farm Tax(DENA) with NFT [2nd Round]

Image for post
Image for post

Farm Tax(Dena) with DeNations’ NFT. The farm will open February 17th , 2021, 14:00 pm UTC and last until March 10th 2021 14:00 pm UTC (28 days).

Who can apply?
● Eligible for Nation Ownership NFT card holders of 10 nations or DeNations NFT cards. (Australia,Singapore,Switzerland,Italy,India,Japan,Malta,Estonia,France,Republic of Korea, DeNations)

Follow steps below to participate.
STEP 1. Own Nation Ownership NFT card of 10 nations or DeNations cards.
Buy NOW

STEP2. Fill out the form below. (If you participated 1st round, you are automatically registered for 2nd round, DO Nothing!)

Click here to APPLY!

Note below.

  • You do not need to register cards that you already registered for1st round Tax (DENA) Farming with NFT (automatically registered for 2nd round)
  • Combining your Nation card with a DeNations card, you can increase your tax farming rate by 20%.
  • You pay a one-time fee of one DENA registration fee per card.
  • You pay a one-time fee for combining a Nation card with a DeNations card (1 DENA / 1 combination)

STEP 3. Keep NFT in your Ethereum Account for as long as you want to farm.
● If you send your NFT to other Ethereum account(entered on the form above), then your farming stops.

STEP 4. Done! You will receive your farmed tax(DENA), every week.

Tax Pool Details

Image for post
Image for post

PERIOD
● February 17th , 2021, 12:00 pm UTC and last until March 10th, 2021 12:00 pm UTC (28 days).

QUALIFICATIONS
● Eligible for Nation Ownership NFT card holders of 10 nations or DeNations.(Australia,Singapore,Switzerland,Italy,India,Japan,Malta,Estonia,France,Republic of Korea, DeNations)

TAX (DENA) POOL SIZE
● 4,000 DENA will be distributed over 28 days.

TAX POOL RATE
● 142.857142 per day
● 0.0231481485 DENA per block

Tax distribution ratio for DN(DeNations) and other nations
1% of the total tax will be distributed to DN(DeNations), and the remaining 99% to other nations.

Tax distribution per nation
● Each nation will share taxes proportional to the nation’s total registered DGDP 2019.

Tax distribution for the nation’s president and nation owners.

  • 20% of the total tax of nations will be distributed to the president of the nation
  • 80% of the total tax of nations will be distributed to the nation’s owners (including president) in proportional to their registered DGDP 2019.

Tax distribution for DN(DeNations)’s Security General and DN owners

  • 20% of the total tax of DN(DeNations) will be distributed to the Security of General
  • 80% of the total tax of DN(DeNations) will be distributed to DeNation’s owners (including security general) in proportional to # of DN card registered by the owner.

Decentralized Nations by Smatoos - Collect, Play, Earn with your cities and nations represented by NFT token.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store