DENA utility price raised to 10 USD
DENA’s minimum utility value increase policy
- As DeNations’ economy increase, minimum utility value of DENA will increase accordingly.
- Total Value Locked in DeNations (USD) = Total Registered DGDP + Total Value Locked in DENA liquidity pool
- Total Value Locked in DeNations vs. DENA’s minimum utility value
- Total Value Locked at current time (2021.3.11) : 464,423 USD value
- Since it have passed 250,000 USD, we are raising DENA’s utility value to 10
Since Total Value Locked have passed 250,000 USD, we are raising DENA’s utility value to 10.
DENA’s utility value ≥ 10 USD
- DeNations’ newly issued NFT can be bought with several coins, including ETH, SMTS, and DENA.
- We guarantee the minimum utility value of DENA at 10 USD when setting the price of the newly minted NFT to DENA.
- We want support DENA’s value and the development of DeNations by this policy.
For example, the first weekly sale price of the Nation ownership NFT card of France, released by the DeNations’ Initial Nations Offering (INO), is 287 USD. Thus, the price of Nation ownership NFT card of France, which can be purchased by DENA, is set at 28.7 DENA (287 USD/10 USD).
- Therefore, it is advantageous to purchase NFT cards using DENA over other coins if the price of DENA is less than 10 USD.
- At the time of writing, the price of DENA traded at Uniswap is 6.26 USD.